Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SHHHHHH....I'LL TELL YOU A SECRET...

Today I went to Walmart.
If any of you live near Walmmart you will want to go as soon as you find out my secret.
You will now be able to scrapbook in as long as it takes for you to find a picture.
How you might ask?
First I will show you this layout I did today.





Beautiful right?
You can do these layouts in an instant.
I know what you're thinking...
There's no way I am  ready for this.
So now I will share my secret.
These layouts come ready made.
READY MADE!
Just add the pictures.
It comes like this.
Ready made for you to do.
VIOLA!


Only $6.00 and you have 2 layouts per package.
So this will be our little secret.
You can now be an amazing scrapbooker for as long as it takes to go to Walmart.
OR look up K&CoMPANY and order a pre-designed page of your liking.
Now you really have no excuse.
For all of you who tell me you're inspired by my blog now is your chance to show me.

As the years fly by it's important to capture these everyday moments that define life.
It's real.
It's beautiful.
It's now.
Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going. Tennessee Williams
So make it count.
It's all you will have left of the past....


First school picture.
Now that's an important memory to hold on to.

0 comments: