Sunday, April 29, 2012

Family is not an important thing, it's everything.

A few weeks ago my nephew became engaged to my besties daughter.
This event allowed me a rare opportunity to spend a few weeks with my brother and his family here in Miami.
Although they live 1000's of miles away, thanx to technology we are in constant touch.
I have grown to learn that distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.
I keep a picture of them in my heart and carry it everywhere.
Sounds a little mushy, but it's true.
My brother's wife is like a sister to me.
We laugh, we cry, we connect across the miles like there is no space between us.
Coming from a large family has given us many opportunities to be together.
As our children grow older we reunite for many a Simcha
The last two celebrations were of their son getting married, and my son getting married.
I would say that is a great reason to scrapbook.
Memories like that need to be recorded.
Each time I look at the layouts I relive the priceless experience of being together.




Any layout with hearts is sure to be a good one.
As you can see here I matted the picture with a solid color and a print.
Adding hearts with the same paper brings it all together.
Cut out as many hearts as you can and add it to a layout.
You will be sure to love it.










1 comments:

Marissa said...

beautiful words,beautiful pages and most of all your beautiful heart!!!!!