Monday, June 11, 2012

Favorite blog Monday

My favorite blog today is one I've been going to every few day for a couple of years now.
Especially on Wednesday when this fantastic lady creates a page in her journal on video.
I love watching her creative process.
I always learn something new.
She starts off with an empty page and her ideas just flow.
Although I don't know anything about being a professional artist
I still can appreciate what this talented lady inspires me to do.
As she talks her way through the process you too will be inspired.
Take a minute and visit my 'friend' Donna .
You will be so glad you did.
Let me know if you love her blog as much as I do.
I'll be waiting!

And before I go I want to give a shout out to my girl.
I am continuously amazed by her strength.
I am not surprised by her growth.
I am so proud of her.
It's a beautiful thing to watch your child find her true colors.


Love you Shlam...

4 comments:

pinkalicious said...

All that I am and all I can be I owe to you! I love too ma!!

Fashion-isha said...

Yay! Another great artist blogger...thanks for the introduction. I'm sure if you think she's great she is! I'm going to check it out! Have a happy Monday!
xo
Sharon

Briana Johnson said...

Thanks for sharing the new artist. And that is a lovely page and such a gorgeous lady!

Rochelle said...

So gorgeous!