Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Challenge yourself

So I decided to put together several papers and different elements.
The challenge is to create as many layouts as I can using only these embellishments.

This is so simple yet so cute.
The picture was edited in photoshop.
(no I don't know how to use photoshop. I'm good, but not that good!) one of my girls did it.


To me this is what scrapbooking is all about.
Not always is the picture perfect.
But the memory is.


I used the green striped paper to create the little leaves.
Clever me!


 Hidden journaling is a great way to journal and have privacy too!


Once upon a time there was a young girl who fell for a young 'bochur'.
That girl was me.
This picture is with my late grandmother 'Bubbe Sarah'.
At my In-laws the night of my engagement party.


 This paper really works with pictures from the 80's


I love the different ways each layout turned out.
So go ahead.
Don't wait to be challenged.
Challenge yourself!

0 comments: