Thursday, September 22, 2011

Open your heart...

I believe much trouble would be saved if we opened our hearts more.

I love love.
I love being in love.
I love writing about love.
I love reading about love.
I love seeing people in love.
I love scrapping about love.
The great thing is that love is everywhere.
Just open your heart.
There's more there than you could imagine.
Scrapping with hearts is one of my favorite ways.
Because it always looks great.
It's always appropriate.
After all we scrap out of love.
So here are some ideas.
Make a heart out of anything.
Toothpicks.
Coffee filters.
Or just plain old paper.


Look closer.
Most of this layout is plain old paint.
As you can see I DO NOT know how to paint.
You probobly think you don't either.
But anybody can make this.
I think I did this with my finger.
I kid you not.
Couldn't find a paint brush.
The backround paper is Martha Stewart.
And it looks great.
It's art.
If you think it is.


Simple layout.
A very 'not simple' moment.
Acrylic hearts trimmed with sharpie.
Very fitting for this moment.
You can see straight through our hearts to the love we have for each other.

And when you love your friend the way I do a heart is the only way to go....

And last but not least by any means.
A new and blossoming love.
Sure to give me many occasions to scrap hearts.



0 comments: