Monday, October 17, 2011

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations. Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit. ~Robert Brault,

Raising children is not easy.
My mind wanders.
Where did the time go.
We try our best to teach them right.
Times change, our children move forward.
We love them with all our might.
It's not easy to raise a child.
We don't always know what to do.
No instructions.
It's a challenge that's all new.
Our children our lives
Our most important resposibility.
To love , to guide.
To place them in life's role.
Our children are our future
Time will only tell
the job we've done as parents
If we've done it well....

Last night I woke up thinking how wonderful my daughter is.
So kind.
So loving.
I wanted to express that through my layout.
What better way than with hearts.
Anyone can make hearts.
Quick - get a picture
of someone you love
everyone loves somebody
and scrap it
with hearts
one big one
tons of small ones
whatever you want.

And in her spirit of giving...
Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY post.
I want you to win.
You only have a chance if you comment.

3 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

This is really lovely. Love all the buttons.

YRR said...

this page is really nice! love the way all the hearts are different textures!

yleah said...

U inspire me! But for now I will live vicariously thru ur blog ;)