Sunday, October 30, 2011

Showing appreciation...

This morning I woke up to find this on my daughter Chanale's blog.
And I thought to myself what a great opportunity to give homage to this wonderful person.
So here is a layout I did many years ago.
For my children to remember how lucky they were to have Frida in their lives.
For my children to remember the important lessons she taught them about how to be a decent human being.
She is from "Chassidei Umos Haolam" for sure.
I feel honored to know her...


Faygie's advice:“Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.

2 comments:

TalesFromABlog said...

i love the way all the words are set out it tells so much in such a sweet way and Frida sounds like a very friendly lady!

RochieO said...

I grew up with a "freida" too. her name was Melba and now that I have a kid I wish she was still around!