Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Life is trying things to see if they work" - Ray Bradbury


A few of you have asked me how I made this refreshing summer drink.
I will give you the individual ingredients.
But don't count on me to give exact measurements!
I usually do my own thing and hope for the best.
Most of the time it works.
This time it worked great!
2-3 frozen concentrate pink lemonade
orange juice
lots of seltzer (added right before serving)
Ice cubes
mint leaves
one thinly sliced lemon
rasberries
juice of canned lycees (best ingredient ever)
and best of all LOTS OF VODKA!


You don't need a party to make this.
Perfect for a Shabbos meal too.


4 comments:

girls bedroom said...

Greetings!
Being Faygie Fellig
Quite unusual, I’ve truly enjoyed this contribution. I'm unquestionably in your debt.

Henya said...

Sounds good, but I am too Russian to dilute my Vodka with anything. LOL!

Fashion-isha said...

Thanks for that amazing summer drink recipe. I agree, it sounds great for Shabbos afternoon by the pool! Have a great week!
xo
Sharon

rachel awes said...

i'm IN! (YUM!)