Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm a proud Mama!

I am pretty much bursting with pride today.
My son, the only boy between 6 girls, is working really hard growing an idea.
When he decides to do something, he doesn't give up.
From the start of an idea
to actually making it happen
this kid did it all.
Read HERE about it.

It wasn't that long ago (it seems to me)
when my little boy was really little.
He was gentle, loving and everything you would ever want in a child.
He still is...

        I love the way he is touching my earring...


     I can stare at this forever...remembering...


It's a nice feeling to be proud of your children.
I am forever grateful for my scrapbooks.
The feeling I get for each layout is fresh with emotion.
What a wonderful gift I give myself over and over again.
I urge anyone to try it.
Although I share with all of you
it's really for myself that I do this.


There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.”
Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

3 comments:

Fashion-isha said...

You are truly a fabulous Mama! Have a great Shabbos and an easy fast!
xo
Sharon

BD said...

I hear true love in your words.

schap said...

so beautiful !!