Friday, January 6, 2012

Life is a celebration of passionate colors

I have this wonderfriend friend that I met through my knitting group 'KNIT WITS'.
We have a meet once a week and knit just for the fun of it.


This wonderful lady gave me an entire set of cottons for a gift.
I will be calling these my "RAINBOW CONNECTION" in furthur updates.


"If you're quiet you're not living. you've got to be noisy and colorful and lively." mel brooks

Colors excite me. Colours change: in the morning light, red shines out bright and clear and the blues merge into their surroundings, melting into the greens; but by the evening the reds loose their piquancy, embracing a quieter tone and shifting toward the blues in the rainbow. Yellow flowers remain bright, and white ones become luminous, shining like ghostly figures against a darkening green background. - Rosemary Verey

I can't wait to show you what I will be creating from all these delicious colors of yarn.
Meanwhile I will show you how much fun you can have scrapbooking with all combinations of colors.


Doodling, water color pencils, buttons and crayons translate to the happy feeling I had making Chayale's Bas Mitzva.
Although the photos are small index photos they bring back large memories.


I think this layout says it all.
When you are a colorful person the room bursts with excitement.


And here's one with color that is just an expression of how I felt at that moment.
Remembering a feeling.
That is also scrapbooking.

3 comments:

TalesFromABlog said...

love all the color! and the buttons, i used them in a scrapbook page it came out amazing! thanx for all the ideas.

pinkalicious said...

Your talent and creativity amazes me still and I have known you my whole life!!

Rina Teich said...

Are you making me a sweater?