Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The first mistake of art is to assume that it's serious.” ― Lester Bangs

Is this cute or what!?!
My youngest thinks it's 'nerdy'.
So I went looking for 'cooler' duck tape.
The next one is gonna be super cute and cool!
And hopefully will get the 'thumbs up' from my greatest critic.
Meantime this is my first try.




There are many duck tape patterns.
I remember when there was only silver duck tape!
I found these at Michael's.



I highly recommend you make this project with your kids.
There are enough prints and colors that will surely appeal to their individual taste.
THIS is where I got the idea.
She gives clear easy instructions.
I added the pocket for fun and functionality!
You could do your own thing too.
I want to make a bunch of these...
If you make this, PLEASE send me a picture.
It will make me happy.
And that's a really good reason, I think!

This is how I feel:
At moments of great enthusiasm it seems to me that no one in the world has ever made something this beautiful and important.
::: M.C. Escher :::



1 comments:

faygyr said...

i havent written in a while but i always look at ur stuff. there amazing you do such a good job. i think the bags super cool. good job.