Sunday, April 28, 2013

New and Improved....

Dear Sarale,
If I would have been born in this day and age
I probably would have been you.
When I am with you
I see myself.
My genes
your expression.
My strengths
your accomplishments.
My humor
your laughter.
My heart
your tears.
My commitment to family
your love for your family.
My candor
your honesty.
My perseverance
your spunk.
In my eyes
you are the new and improved version of me.
Each day to me is a fresh start to try again.
You are a constant work in progress.
Every day is a welcome experience for a new challenge.
To take a lesson from.
In order to become a better person.
To delight in.
To explore.
That's you.
That's me.
Love you alot....
                                MA



"As long as you could find yourself, you'll never starve" - Suzanne Collins







0 comments: